Some things crossing my mind as I sit here waiting for my laundry to be done:
- As I walked in, some guy was talking to some woman, who must be the owner. I pour in my detergent, and as I do he says to her, just loud enough for me to hear, “I have quarter of 7, are you okay with people coming in?” Well, the sign says last wash at 7, close at 8. It’s 6:45. Yes, she is okay with people coming in, you passive aggressive dick.
- The couple in here smells like cat urine. They put on a show about NASCAR. They mumble everything they say. I’m gonna go ahead and stereotype here, and guess they live in a trailer.
- This must be the laundromat the hotel uses, since the same woman is always in here washing sheets. Good to know the sheets get washed. Sad to know they use a public laundromat.
- There are 16 dryers here. 6 of them are broken. This is very frustrating when aforementioned woman is trying to wash the sheets for an entire hotel.
- Free wireless is good wireless.
- The laundromat is oddly relaxing. Not the washing/folding, but the sitting here not thinking “I should be more productive” since, technically, I am being productive.